RAMPART® Wall Protection
Impact-Resistant Wall Solutions
Our experience since introducing RAMPART flexible wall protection in 2015 tells us we’re on to something: specifiers of interior wall finishes in areas that are subject to heavy abuse are enthusiastic about RAMPART’s design, performance, and versatility.
- enhances commercial interiors with aesthetically pleasing patterns, textures and colors;
- performs as well as institutional-looking rigid sheet goods—on Surface Abrasion, Surface Indentation and Hard Body Impact tests—that are specified in healthcare and industrial interiors;
- is less expensive—40% on average less for product and installation—than rigid sheet goods;
- can be railroaded for expanses of up to 81 feet long with no seams;
- does not require vertical trim pieces;
- cleans up easily with soap and water, as well as commercial-grade bleach solutions;
- wraps corners easily; and, is the only wall protection product that can be perforated. RAMPART is engineered to provide abrasion and impact resistance in heavy traffic interiors such as hospitals, hotels, restaurants and schools. The growing number of installations indicates that RAMPART is fast becoming an essential component of commercial interiors for designers, facilities managers and owners.
Wolf-Gordon’s flexible alternative to rigid sheet goods can now be digitally printed with the imagery of your choice. In addition to RAMPART’s growing number of standard patterns, colors, and textures, WG Customs Lab can reproduce your photographs, illustrations, or artwork on two RAMPART substrates. The impact- and abrasion- resistant wall protection is available in Tabby Emboss (CDP 510), a realistic canvas texture, and the subtler Lay Emboss (CDP 511), with the refined look of silk.
In addition to providing your own artwork, the Wolf-Gordon Curated Collection offers distinctive imagery created by a select group of artists that you can modify to your requirements.
For more information about digitally printing on RAMPART, including product specifications and pricing, please contact our digital department at [email protected].
RAMPART Stronghold™ Wall Liner
For projects that require RAMPART wall protection to be installed on a substrate other than new drywall, RAMPART Stronghold is the solution. This easy to install wall liner provides a smooth, durable surface that can be applied over ceramic tiles, concrete blocks, laminates, plywood paneling, and other irregular surfaces.
Once a waterbased adhesive is applied to RAMPART Stronghold Wall Liner, the water hardens the uncrystallized gypsum in place, forming a hard plaster veneer that bonds it to the wall. No priming of the existing substrate is necessary prior to applying the wall liner, and the installation is dustless and non-toxic. Mounting RAMPART wall protection to this strong foundation creates a perfect scenario for protecting walls from impact and abrasion.
Ideal for installing RAMPART wall protection over existing substrates, including:
- Ceramic Tile
- Plywood paneling
- CMU (concrete/cinder block)
- Textured and other painted surfaces
- Damaged walls
RAMPART Trim & Corner Guards
While not necessary for installation, trim and corner guards, top/end caps, and joint covers are available in 70 commercial colors.
- Corner Guards are made of .08" thick high-impact vinyl with factory applied double-sided adhesive tape. The product is Class A fire rated as per ASTM E84, meets the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and resists staining, mold, and mildew. Available in wing sizes of 3/4" and 1-1/2"; each wing size can be ordered in a 4' or 8' length.
- Top/End Caps are thin vinyl strips with slightly less than 1/2" reveal, used for finishing off the edge of RAMPART when installed on a painted wall. Available in 8' and 10' lengths.
- Joint Covers are similar in appearance to Top Caps, but used for providing a transitional molding between RAMPART and standard wallcovering. Available in 8' and 10' lengths.
For more information and available color selection, please refer to our Rampart Trim information sheet.