RAMPART® and RAMPART Resolve™
Our flexible wall protection performs as well as rigid sheet goods and offers superior stain resistance. Engineered to provide abrasion and impact resistance in heavy traffic interiors, RAMPART is ideal for hospitals, hotels, restaurants, and schools. RAMPART Resolve is a clean chemistry alternative that provides the same performance, but without polyvinyl-chloride (PVC).
RAMPART and RAMPART Resolve:
- enhance interiors with aesthetically pleasing patterns, textures, and colors;
- Performance Test Results prove that they perform as well as institutional-looking rigid sheet goods on Surface Abrasion, Surface Indentation, and Hard Body Impact tests;
- are finished with Surcoat™, a stain- and abrasion-resistant topcoat that provides an easy-to-clean surface (see below for more about cleaning and disinfecting);
- [RAMPART] has been certified by NSF/ANSI 51 for use in Food Service environments;
- are less expensive—40% on average less for product and installation—than rigid sheet goods;
- can be railroaded for expanses of up to 81 feet long with no seams;
- do not require vertical trim pieces;
- wrap corners easily; and,
- are the only wall protection products that can be perforated.
Cleaning and Disinfecting RAMPART
RAMPART and RAMPART Resolve have been third-party tested for their reaction to a variety of chemical agents as per the industry standard ASTM D543. Results verify that there was no damaging effect when a range of cleaners and disinfectants were used on RAMPART, including diluted bleach and several hospital-grade quaternary compounds that meet the EPA List N criteria for use against Covid-19.
RAMPART can be digitally printed with the imagery of your choice. In addition to the growing number of standard patterns, colors, and textures, WG Customs Lab can reproduce your photographs, illustrations, or artwork on two RAMPART substrates. The impact- and abrasion- resistant wall protection is available in Tabby Emboss (CDP 510), a realistic canvas texture, and the subtler Lay Emboss (CDP 511), with the refined look of silk.
In addition to providing your own artwork, the Wolf-Gordon Curated Collection offers distinctive imagery created by a select group of artists that you can modify to your requirements.
For more information about digitally printing on RAMPART, including product specifications and pricing, please contact our digital department at [email protected].
RAMPART Stronghold™ Wall Liner
For projects that require RAMPART wall protection to be installed on a substrate other than new drywall, RAMPART Stronghold is the solution. This easy to install wall liner provides a smooth, durable surface that can be applied over ceramic tiles, concrete blocks, laminates, plywood paneling, and other irregular surfaces.
Once a waterbased adhesive is applied to Stronghold Wall Liner, the water hardens the uncrystallized gypsum in place, forming a hard plaster veneer that bonds it to the wall. No priming of the existing substrate is necessary prior to applying the wall liner, and the installation is dustless and non-toxic. Mounting RAMPART wall protection to this strong foundation creates a perfect scenario for protecting walls from impact and abrasion.
Stronghold is ideal for installing RAMPART wall protection over existing substrates, including:
- Ceramic Tile
- Plywood paneling
- CMU (concrete/cinder block)
- Textured and other painted surfaces
- Damaged walls
To order RAMPART Stronghold, contact your Account Executive or our customer service at 800-347-0550.
RAMPART Trim and Corner Guards
While not necessary for installation, trim and corner guards, top/end caps, and joint covers are available in 70 commercial colors.
- Corner Guards are made of .08" thick high-impact vinyl with factory applied double-sided adhesive tape. The product is Class A fire rated as per ASTM E84, meets the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and resists staining, mold, and mildew. Available in wing sizes of 3/4" and 1-1/2"; each wing size can be ordered in a 4' or 8' length.
- Top/End Caps are thin vinyl strips with slightly less than 1/2" reveal, used for finishing off the edge of RAMPART when installed on a painted wall. Available in 8' and 10' lengths.
- Joint Covers are similar in appearance to Top Caps, but used for providing a transitional molding between RAMPART and standard wallcovering. Available in 8' and 10' lengths.
For more information and the available color selection, please refer to our Rampart Trim information sheet.