Also included in this issue:
Space/Pattern/Texture: Profiling designer-artists doing provocative work.
- Ella - Precision cutout and double layered GATHER® Acoustical panels achieve noise reduction coefficients (NRC) of 0.45 to mitigate noise in commercial interiors, and, if installed with our standoff hardware, can reach 0.80! The Ella design is based on an exquisite tile pattern of graceful arcs that build to an overall floral effect in 100% recycled, felted PET.
- Rafter - Perfectly cut, scored and folded modules are inserted into a standard ¼-inch panel to create this exciting dimensional wall with a 0.55 NRC. The Rafter design in GATHER® Acoustical panels can be interpreted in single or multiple colorways. Choose from the collection’s 12 neutral and chromatic solid colors of 100% recycled, felted PET.
- Basket - Another Wolf-Gordon dimensional exclusive, Basket is a handwoven super-scaled basketweave that can be adhered directly to a wall for a 0.50 NRC or installed with standoff hardware for an impressive 0.90 NRC. Create a dramatic feature wall that has exceptional acoustical performance with GATHER® Acoustical.
- Toshiko Takaezu/ Lenore Tawney - Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, Bentonville, AR
- A Dark, A Light, A Bright: The Designs of Dorothy Liebes - Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, New York, NY
- Simone Leigh - Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, MA
- Sonja Delaunay's L'Elegance Film
- Futurliberty: Avant-garde and Style - Museo del Novecento, Milan, Italy
Next Issue: Fall 2023. See you then!