Also included in this issue:
Space/Pattern/Texture: Profiling designer-artists doing provocative work.
- @_jujujust_ Colossal Landscape no.11
- @amauryguichon Chocolate Motorcycle
- @365blockprints Blockprints Everyday
Collection Spotlight: Highlighting fresh perspectives from Wolf-Gordon products:
- Jaipur by Boym Partners - Invoking the crafts of India and the sensuality of Hindu imagery, look carefully and you will spot deities, elephants and other exotic creatures in this Type II Wallcovering.
- Elena by V Starr - The figurative feature of The Muse Collection by V Starr, Elena is a matelassé textile inspired by the joy of movement.
- Pelle - Feeling just like skin, Pelle is a high-quality silicone formulation that resists stains, including oils, ink and denim dye.
- Sophie Taeuber-Arp: Living Abstraction
- Susan Grant Lewin Jewelry Collection
- Japanese Prints from the James A. Michener Collection
- Morris and Company: The Business of Beauty
- Dangerous Liaisons: Fashion and Furniture in the Eighteenth Century
- What is Left Unspoken, Love
Next Issue: Spring 2022. See you then!